NEED MORE DAKOTAS

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 13:21:43 EST

Agghhh!!! Ya'll have to help me. Where can I find custom Dakota's online? I've checked out all of the Yahoo registries, and the first 100 returns for my search...it's getting to be the same old stuff. webring too. i can't say how many times I've gone through it. 4x4, street, strip, stock, i dont care. If you have a personal link, please send that along, too, ANYTHING!!!

Need..more...dakota...no I don't have a problem...i can stop looking at Dakota's anytime i want..I just dont want to...:)

Mike S.