Re: NEED MORE DAKOTAS

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 22:25:29 EST

In a message dated 3/8/01 1:40:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, m_styer@go.com
writes:

<< Ya'll have to help me. Where can I find custom Dakota's online? I've
checked out all of the Yahoo registries, and the first 100 returns for my
search...it's getting to be the same old stuff. webring too. i can't say
how many times I've gone through it. 4x4, street, strip, stock, i dont care.
  If you have a personal link, please send that along, too, ANYTHING!!!

Put a new picture here yesterday.

http://ourworld-top.cs.com/signman615/myhomepage/auto.html

if you don't feel like typing it out check out my profile under Paul Keys and
just click the link.