Re: Oil Leak... Revisited (a tad bit long)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 15:33:55 EST

spikes_duall@hotmail.com writes:

<< If they can't get the problem resolved by tomorrow, the nice guy facade is
 going to come down.

 --
 Miles Harris III >>

Miles,
At least you have a service dept that admits there is a problem and they are
taking the steps to find out what it is. The service dept that is closest to
me sucks. The only person there that is helpful is the head dude. One of
the mechanics is also good, but he doesn't have much pull around the place.
I too have a short temper with shops and things like that. Heck, my temper
isn't too great with anything. Give them credit that they are at least
trying to find out what is wrong. Kudos to them for that.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"