Rims and Lug Patterns

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 17:55:15 EST

I've seen the dak with the narrowed Viper rims and got to thinking - what else
will fit? I know Nissan and others have 6-lug wheels and would have a heavier
presence in the sport truck scene, so there might be wheels out there that I'm
missing. What's our lug pattern? Is it the same throughout the years (I know
the backspacing's changed)? Do any vehicles other than Vipers share our lug
pattern? If nothing else, I'd like to know what cars to be checking out as
they go buy while looking for rims.

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/