Re: Rims and Lug Patterns

From: Alex Ross (ajross50@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 19:34:18 EST

>From what I learned when I bought my wheels, it's not the bolt pattern that
is the problem. It is the backspacing that's the problem. The Dakota's
require a lot of backspacing; almost like a front-wheel drive car. I went
the billet aluminum route because of the availability to make just about any
size combination. Though cast wheels are less expensive, you will have a
more limited choice.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd