Re: May SPORT TRUCK KB SCed Quad 4.7

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 22:23:17 EST

my 97 auto v6 dakota does 115. I think it's rated on the tires the dakota
receives from the factory. My 2wd dakota was equipped with the "handling
package" which got a bigger sway bar? and the 15x8 tire package. 235-70-15s.
-Chuong

PS I hated the way they PARKED the truck on that page. The rear wheels
look too cambered in the way they took the picture on the incline. It's a
street truck. why is it on dirt? hehe

<<
That said, I'm sure
there's a 2001 with a 6k tach, 2000 with a 7k tach, or an auto that'll do
115. If so, let me know, I've been wondering about these things.

Crit

BTW, did anyone else hate Kenne Belle's rims on that truck?