RE: MP Comp Help plz

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 23:17:03 EST

my mileage went up, WHEN I can keep the foot out of it :) as for
performance...... well.... go buy it :)

~20hp, tq kicks ya off the line. I swapped back to my stock PCM for giggles
one day, felt like someone tied a parachute to my bumper

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-OK, for you guys with the MP computers, Ive got some questions for
-you. Ive
-got a 92 V8, 4x4, Long bed auto trans Dak with DT headers, FM muffler,
-functional ram-air hood w/ K&N filter, and a Very well done home-worked
-throttle body. If I added on a comp, what would I be looking at as
-performance goes?? And most importantly, GAS MILAGE, what happens to that?
-Right now I am getting 19 on the highway, and I really dont want to loose
-that, only get MORE!! Thanks for the help and ANY info you can offer!!
-
-
-TJ
-