MP Comp Help plz

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 01:49:44 EST

OK, for you guys with the MP computers, Ive got some questions for you. Ive
got a 92 V8, 4x4, Long bed auto trans Dak with DT headers, FM muffler,
functional ram-air hood w/ K&N filter, and a Very well done home-worked
throttle body. If I added on a comp, what would I be looking at as
performance goes?? And most importantly, GAS MILAGE, what happens to that?
Right now I am getting 19 on the highway, and I really dont want to loose
that, only get MORE!! Thanks for the help and ANY info you can offer!!

TJ