Re: Suppliers in Ont. WAS: Re: Performance World

From: Leonard Price (lprice@consultronics.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 08:21:08 EST

Thats fantastic I will call today and see if its available and I appreciate
the info very much. I did get the impression from the staff at UAP/NAPA
that they looked up a number and gave you that, but had no real knowledge
of what would fit. thanks again . keep in touch

At 11:27 PM 3/8/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Leonard
>
>At UAP/NAPA Auto Parts, the distributor cap Is MO29 and the rotor is MO26.
>They are apparently listed for a '95 Dakota and will also fit the '98 Dakota
>but, most likely, no one at the counter will know this (very common nowadays).
>
>The rotor was $6.57CDN list and $4.99CDN jobbers price.
>The cap was $19.48 list and $ 14.77 jobbers price.
>
>Good luck.
>
>Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
>'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG

Leonard A. Price
lprice@consultronics.com
laprice@pathcom.com
ICQ # 144893