RE: Saddleman Seat Coversh

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 11:20:29 EST

Chris,
I bought a Saddleman cover for my father-in-law last fall. After screwing
with it for 3 hours, then trying to modify it to fit, he threw it in the
trash.

I am going to pick up a set of Sagaz covers. I used to have a set of these
in my Toyota pickup. Fit and quality were very nice, especially for the
price. They aren't a set of Wet-Okole's, but they are nice. Here's their
website.
http://www.sagaz.com/c_automotive.html
Rich - Ashburn, VA