Re: Gas mileage and gear ratio

From: Mike Klinke (lsomike@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 11:57:01 EST

The twenty seconds or so getting up to speed will be vastly overshadowed by
the difference in RPM at 65 MPH while driving those hours on the freeway.
Be prepared for a drop in gas mileage when you change the gears. I'm also
betting that the increased acceleration with the 3.92 gears is going to
have you putting even more of your foot into it when you do start off.

Regards, Mike Klinke