Re: Re: Dakotas towing-pics??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 13:03:37 EST

That's a pretty good load. What do you mean by overlaod stops? Could you
elaborate a little more on that? Sorry you dan't have any pics, that
would've been a good one! Truck handles it ok? Didn't seem like it was
struggling too bad? Did it feel like it could've pulled more? Got any
tranny problems? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to learn form
other's experiences.Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html