"The Warranty Group" anybody ever use??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 20:19:48 EST

hey everyone,
i've been getting these things in the mail since i bought my truck. i have
never needed anything like this, but now that my truck is getting older, i
have a few things that might go... my transmission doesn't shift as well
anymore, front suspension needs some work, stuff like that. but this
warranty says it can cover all that kind of stuff. i still have under a
100k miles, so i'm all right there. but is this place reliable?? do you
have to get things done at certain places?? if anybody has experience with
this please let me know.
mike k
94 slt, cc, 2wd, auto, flowmaster, msd6a, and so on...