Rear airbag systems??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 16:21:13 EST

I am looking for info on rear airbag assist kits. I would like to have a
bolt-on kit that would is strong enough to level the rearend for towing.I
would like something that mounts inboards if the frame, as not to lose tire
clearance. I will add the compressor and make it adjustable from the cab. I
called around a little bit, and all I can get out of anybody is that if it's
not a 88-98 Gm fullsize, or an S-10, then you have to fab your own brackets
to use the kits currently available. Thee is a kit for Dakota 4x4's in
JCWhitney, but I have a 2wd. I assume it specifies 4x4 because the mounting
hardware must have something to do wiht the axle being spring-over.Does
anybody of any kit for a Dakota?? Could somebody ask the RTML about this
issue for me??? Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html