Re: Aamco Trans Ripped Me Off (long)

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 22:12:52 EST

Stay away from Aamco!!

I had a 78 Dodge Magnum GT with a 727 and I brought it there, Tey rebuilt
it, then on the way home, I was stopped at a light, and when I started to
go, it slowed down and went into reverse all by itself!! This was 3 miles
from where I picked it up. They preceeded to rebuild it 2 more times befire
they got it right and they charged me like $1700. These people are goons.

Jack 3

Dakota R/T Club
Division 2 Representative
Newnan, GA