Re: OVERHEAATING!!!!!!!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 23:08:18 EST

Your problem sounds just like the one I'm having with
my '92 Eagle Premier. I've had everything checked out
and it still does it. Took the T-stat out and it
overheated with that set-up also. I don't know what to
think. The only time it doesn't overheat is when the
temp outside is below 5 degrees. I wonder if there is
anybody in alaska or siberia that would like to buy
this car!