Electric Fans Help Me

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 03:02:37 EST

    OK guys, it late, Ive had a pitcher of beer ( and a vodka and pineapplke
juice), and the wife has talked me out of the MP computer, so I nned to thin
k ofsomething else.... Im thinking, ELECTRIC FAN..... any of you guys got
one???? What kinda gains ya'll get out of it, I m thinkin maybe a little
HP, and a LITTLE bit of torque.... but Im looking for mostly MGP gaons
here..... Ive gotta 92 V8 auto trans, so it need a little cooling too, I
Never use the AC despite the fact that I live in GA.... I hear that a lot of
you use the BLACK MAGIC... is that my best bet, and how hard is it to put
it, ewhatt all does it intail? Thanks foe the help all, we just got back
from the bowling alley, had to tkae care of the dogs B4 we head over to a
freinds house for a patrty now.... take it easy, peace out!!!!

TJ