RE: Electric Fans Help Me

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 07:22:29 EST

I'm using a Hayden 3710 fan and ASP crank pulley, picked up 3mpg and quite a
bit of torque below 3k rpm. install is simple, cooling isn't an issue..

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

- OK guys, it late, Ive had a pitcher of beer ( and a vodka and
-pineapplke
-juice), and the wife has talked me out of the MP computer, so I
-nned to thin
-k ofsomething else.... Im thinking, ELECTRIC FAN..... any of you guys got
-one???? What kinda gains ya'll get out of it, I m thinkin maybe a little
-HP, and a LITTLE bit of torque.... but Im looking for mostly MGP gaons
-here..... Ive gotta 92 V8 auto trans, so it need a little cooling too, I
-Never use the AC despite the fact that I live in GA.... I hear
-that a lot of
-you use the BLACK MAGIC... is that my best bet, and how hard is it to put
-it, ewhatt all does it intail? Thanks foe the help all, we just got back
-from the bowling alley, had to tkae care of the dogs B4 we head over to a
-freinds house for a patrty now.... take it easy, peace out!!!!
-
-
-TJ
-