Re: Re: Dakotas towing-pics??

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 08:02:34 EST

This time of year I tow a 2-place snowmobile trailer almost every
weekend. I also tow a flat bed or tow dolly on a regular basis with
whatever cars I pick up on it at the auction. My Dakota tows just as
well if not better than my 96 Chevy 350 that it replaced. I have the
4.7L auto in my '00 4X4 QC. All stock at this point except for a K&N
filter and a smooth intake pipe I made to eliminate the intake baffle.
Once I get my web page set up I will post some pics. I ordered a JET
chip(any experience with them?) this week and soon (maybe over the
summer)I plan on installing a Gibson exhaust.
Al