Re: Aamco Trans Ripped Me Off (long)

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 08:03:37 EST

Well... i'm one of those people that will call up a company and start
yelling at them while working my way up to people with more power in the
company. Usually I end up finding someone reasonable to complain to (never
the person who actually picks up the phone) and refund me for my loss or
replace something. Trannys are not cheap (how obvious) so I personally
think all of you who had problems with Aamco call the corporate office and
do what I just said as was previously mentioned in another message. Also,
I know many TV stations have places where you can complain about certain
companies and sometimes they will launch investigations into quality, etc.
This may be one of those places TV stations may want to investigate since
many people end up going through replacing their trannys at some point. You
can even use this to threaten Aamco :)

Just my .02!

Jared
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport V6, 3.9L, Auto, K&N, Mobil 1.