Re: Poweraid Spacers - Facts

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 08:17:06 EST

Sounds like another one of those Tornado's(I think that's what it's
called). It's an aluminum piece with fins in it that fits into your
intake and is supposed to "create" the swirl effect for "better
cumbustion efficiency" and sells for around $75.00. "improve HP and
torque!!" it advertises. Car & Driver did a dyno test of it and found
out that it did absoultly nothing!!! Give Poweraid credit for being
partially honest, but why does the advirtising still promise increased
horsepower?
Al