Re: Aamco Trans Ripped Me Off (long)

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 08:38:26 EST

Contact consumer affairs and submit a complaint. My wife has done it a
couple of times. Make sure you let Aamco know that you've contacted
the Consumer Affairs Dept. They may have a change of heart, but if
not, Consumer Affairs will be contacting them ragarding your complaint.
You should also contact the Aamco head office and let them know the
situation. Aamco is a franchise(atleast the one near me is)and
contacting the franchise office will usually gain results.
Al