Re: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 09:52:41 EST

BEEN THERE & DONE THAT.
    After you get tired and frustrated you just seem to screw up more and
more. I had a buddy put my cat back on because I didn't want to try it laying
on the cold concrete floor with no working room but jack stands either. Glad
I did now. He had to jack the frame up just to get the old one out. Not
enough clearence between the axle and the bottom of the bed. "Murphy's Law"
at work. Right. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>