Re: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 13:35:26 EST

Thank you so much for sharing that. I was going to go with headers as well
but will now hold off for a while and do other mods first, at least until
someone has a more positive experience with headers on the 4.7L. I'm sorry
it was a waste of time and money for you. Like you said "live and learn".
Once again, thanks for taking the time to share you experience with us.

Patrick O'Day