Re: OVERHEAATING!!!!!!!

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 23:38:52 EST

as far as the cannot duplicate problem. they are very big on that line i
took my truck in a while back to service my wipers that werent working right
and the service writter thier at the agency got in my truck and saw the
problem but when the mechanics got it it would not duplicate the problem
they wouldnt even take the service writters word that it was not working
right. i hate the agency.
arnold