Re: Fuel Vapor Purge Solenoid

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 00:25:07 EST

So, I'm just gonna ask out of curiosity....The vapor purge solenoid is there to reduce fuel tank emissions, I doubt that there is really a gain to disconecting it, so what's the point of disconnecting it?

-Batman

--- Shane Moseley <smoseley@ix.netcom.com>

FREE 6MB ZombieWeb E-Mail Account At http://www.zombieweb.com

Report spam to spam@zombieweb.com