RE: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 15:56:28 EST

Thanks Paul. I, like others, have been waiting in anticipation for the
results of the header add-on. Sorry to hear that you didn't get the
improvements that you were hoping for. :o( Did you happen to call Borla to
inform them of all the problems and disappointments that you encountered in
this experience??? Couldn't hurt, and I think they should know, especially
from someone who has recently purchased and applied their product.

Again thanks for the post.
Tanner