*Sigh* Front end woes revisited - '00 QC 4x4

From: John Bell (dak@mama.indstate.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 21:58:44 EST

Hey all,

Well, after taking my Dak in a little over a week ago due to a "pop clunk"
in the front end, looks like
I'm gonna have to take 'er in again. Last time, the dealer changed the
bushings and declared her good
to go. So much for that idea, "pop clunk" is back again :-(. In fact, if I
turn real slow on a sharp left
turn, it almost feels like something in the front end shifts. This can't be
good.

I am guessing ball joints (which was my first guess when I took it into the
dealer, but hey they're the
dealer and what the hell do I know). Can anyone think of whatever else might
be giving me this problem?
Wasn't there a TSB out there mentioning something about the front
suspensions on '00 4x4 setups?

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

--
John Bell - '00 QC 5.9 46RE 4x4 NV242 3.92LSD SLT+ *my (poor) baby*