Bad Dak

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 22:34:06 EST

Was cruising along Gratiot by Mount Clemens yesterday, and came up along a
really nice older green Dak with the Michigan license plate Bad Dak. It was
diffently used for draging, seeing as it had a nice set of tires, duel
exhaust, and a battery switch mounted on the rear bumper. Had a very nice
sound, and possible a SC from the sound of it.

Is the owner on the board here, or does anyone know who it might be. If I
see it around again, I need to pass him a flier. I need to get my DML
sticker and get it on the truck.

--Nick