VMP meet

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 22:35:37 EST

Austin I hate to hear you're not gonna be able to make it this year, I was
hoping to see that beast roll down the 1/4.

How much do you think it'd take for gas money? I'm certain we could find
lodging accomodations (I mooched off Paul and John B last year :) ), and we
can all start a gas money pool via paypal like the TX folks offered for me
last year.

How bout it DML'ers? If this ol college boy will pony up $20 for his gas
bill I'm sure some of you old folks out there can match it :)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ