Re: Dropping a 4x4 dakota?

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 00:41:15 EST

Any thing is possible. I imagine you if you swapped out the rear axle for a lead under unit from a 2WD you could drop the rear atleast 3" and then blocks if you wanted it more than that...as for up front, maybe cutting the springs or getting shorter ones made and lowering the torsion bars maybe? I am not all that familiar with the specifics of the front end drive on our trucks, maybe someone else can jump in here.

Hey if I want to lift my 2wd, I see no problem dropping a 4wd. Good luck Shawn :)

Mike S.
93 Dak CC