RE: Re: OVERHEATING!!!!!!!

From: Steve Jenkins (slick@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 08:23:49 EST

Hiya All!

    Well I have taken my Jet chip off. The problem is still occurring. I
do believe the engine is overheating. Mainly because the heater is FREEZING
COLD when the temp is buried in the red. I have also been noticing
antifreeze dirps under my truck. I checked my antifreeze Saturday, and it
was 1/2 gallon low. Dodge said they refilled it about 2 weeks ago when they
replaced the intake gasket. Also, I am hearing a whinning noise. I can't
tell exactly where it is coming from though.

    Oh well, I have an appointment tomorrow morning @ 7:00am. They should
be able to figure it out. :-)

Steve Jenkins