Re: Final flow numbers, 4.7L 68mm Stage I TB

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 15:46:05 EST

Almost forgot....From SuperFlow:

"On the flowbench, we set it up so it will test at 1.5" of mercury, because
that is the standard. But when you are testing boosters and things of that
type, we recommend that you test at 10" of water. Mercury has a density of
13.6. Take the inches of water and divide by 13.6 to get inches of mercury. So
you test at 20.3" of water to get the reading that Holley uses."

That's 10"hg or 20.3" water....which inch comparison are you referring to?

- Bernd