Re: Bad milage

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 15:23:03 EST

At 07:17 PM 3/10/01 -0600, you wrote:
>anyone have any ignition suggestions? i had a jacobs setup till the
>processor blew..i want to get an MSD, just don't know which one? 6A or 6AL?
>or just the 5? any help would be appreciated.. Paul.

Hi, Boog

I don't have the MSD but will pass along some general info. that I've seen.
The 5 was generally produced to improve the ignition for old the muscle cars
with dist. point(s); the main difference between the 6A and 6AL is that the
6AL has a rev limiter feature. If that's not important to you, then the 6A
should do.

That's all I know, and I'm sticking with that story:-)

Bob