Re: Third brakelight - bad news

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 22:44:16 EST

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:36:41 -0500, in dakota-truck Andy Levy wrote:
>I thought the outside lens was a separate piece, but it's all one molded
>piece and there's no way we can slide something inside. Slapping it on
>the outside wouldn't look very good.

Actually, an outside cab light cover can look very good. A member of
the R/T list custom made about 60 billet aluminum covers with an "R/T"
cutout over the red light and diagonal slots over the white. I have
one installed and I think it looks great! Anyone coming to VMP
Saturday will be able to check it out.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html