Re: Re:RE: New truck questions - 4x4, trannies, etc (long one)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 22:52:14 EST

17mpg...... I have pulled a 4'x8'x6' high inclosed box trailer loaded with 1,500lbs of furniture at 70mpg and
freaked out when I tanked up and was getting just shy of 19mpg. Without the trailer, and doing 75, I average close
to 21mpg's. I have checked this several times and it always comes back the same. My in town mileage varies more
but usually hits the 15mpg mark or slightly below. I have just hit 5k on the odo but have a trip to philly and
back from so. fla the second week of april and another trip to the smokey moutains in july and look forward to my
mileage. My first 1k to 2k my mileage was not very good but you could see an improvement in it every tankful.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+, 4.7 auto