Re: 2001 R/t

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 23:09:28 EST

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:10:27 -0500, dakrt01@hotmail.com ("Wesley
Beck") wrote:
>Well, I finally did it. I traded my 99 CC 5.2L for a brand spankin' new
>2001 Dakota R/T. It is a bright silver metallic club cab with all the
>options except 4wheel ABS, Pwr seat, and sliding glass.

Congratulations on the new R/T! I invite you to head over to
www.dakotart.com and add your truck to the Dakota R/T Registry. Then
check out the National Dakota R/T Club, which can also be found at
that url. After you do that, consider joining the Dakota R/T mail
list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotart.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html