RE: Dak R/T vs Nissan S/C

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 00:58:13 EST

Ahem....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAA.....(Get the point?) ;)

I've already taken several of them out...and i'm running more to their
configuration: Supercharged V6 vs. Supercharged V6. They're really SLOW.
WOW! A 16.9 second 1/4 mile for a Nissan Supercharged V6? (Damn...mine
only runs a 15.7 @ 88mph...with 32" BFG's)

Keep in mind that a stock R/T runs a 15.8 - 15.0 (model/year depending)

- Bernd