Re: Re: CO2 tanks....

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 09:10:05 EST

Jon has a great reply. Take a look at
www.powertank.com
for more information.
I have the powertank - it is more $ than the Buba but,
you do get a nice handle, and an aluminum tank - looks
nice if you are going to mount it.

Speaking of mounting - you can get them at most fire
extingushier refill shops.

It cost me 15.75 to fill up a 10 lb. tank.

It is very fast, very good system

--- Kyle Kozubal <grndak4x4@home.com> wrote:
> > 'Scuse me while I ask a stupid question; what
> are the CO2 tanks used
> > for while offroading? Only things I'm coming up
> with are to reinflate
> > tires or run air lockers and such. How far off
> base am I? :-)
>
> Jon,
> Basically from what I gather, a CO2 tank, say a 10lb

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia