RE: Philly street racing/"check engine" question...

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 11:43:08 EST

Hey William!

How many miles our on your Dak? My guess is around 62,000mi (give or take
500mi). That's when my '92 came on. EGR valve "replacement" time. If you
look in the owners manual in the maintenance section, you'll see that 60,000
is when it is supposed to be replaced.

Just a thought!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!