RE: RE: RE: Autolite 3923's (I'm confused)

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 11:47:39 EST

: If I understand posting on list correctly, the 3923 is a colder plug than
: the stock plug or what is called out for by Autolite (sorry don't have the
: stock number). With that logic in mind (and please fell free to
: correct me)
: the thing to do is find the Autolite plug for the 2.5L engine and
: than find
: the next colder plug in that size range and put it in the truck.

If it's any help, and I don't expect it to be, the little spark plug/wire
reference computer and Wal-Mart said the right Autolites for the 2.5L are
the 65s. I'd *guess* a colder plug would be a 64?

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
alek@earthling.net

1993 Dodge Dakota Sport [2.5L/5spd]