Re: VMP Convoy from DC

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 17:17:24 EST

hey chris, I'm leaving Emmittsburg Md @ around 6 a.m. I'm hoping to be
getting on 95 sometime around 8 if that helps any. Frank G. is gonna be
coming along to, so that will be 3 daks. I kinda want to get their early,
get a place, and relax awhile. 4 hours of driving sux.

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto