Re: Re: VMP Convoy from DC

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 21:06:40 EST

Well we can meet up on I95 S just out side DC. There is a rest stop at the
Dale City Blvd. exit at Potomic Mills Mall you can't miss the signs. I am
meeting a friend there with his Supercharged R/T. I would say I will be there
around 8-8:30. Hey Jodi you should go ahead and meet us there too. I am not
sure who else is coming down 95S. But anyways we will be there. My Cell
number is 703-409-2368 so you can give me a call on the road.

Chris
00 IB CC 4.7