Re: New Spark Plugs

From: Leonard A Price (laprice@pathcom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 20:20:10 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: DML: New Spark Plugs

Well once again you have been a big help to me. Thank you. After reading
your note a few times I figured that the best for me would be the autolite
5224. The reason being that I'm not into racing or hot roding just
efficiency and longevity. In addition you mentioned that colder plugs tend
to foul up quicker with normal street driving, also I have not noticed any
pinging at this point and there is 55-56k miles on the engine. This of
course could change in the future, at which time I could, based on your
info, modify my plug requirements. My driving RPMs do stay around 2000-3500
with occasional high ends at 4200 for passing in a hurry. So in closing I
will go with the 5224's and again thank you for the info.