Re: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 20:17:39 EST

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:45:58 -0500, WMBARRET@aol.com wrote:
>We'll give'm a run, Is 258 your latest number? Have you run the 1/4 since your latest mods?

258 is my latest dyno run, but since then I installed a different high
flow cat and the functional ram air hood. At the time I ran my best
1/4 it was before I changed injectors, and I pulled 242 at the dyno
that same weekend. So I know I've picked up 16rwhp since my best 1/4,
plus the ram air hood which was made functional today.

>Spotting ya 40hp, but then there's the weight diff., uh yea, lets do it:)

Excellent!

>a close race is what I really enjoy, win or lose, if we get down to the end, and we're side by side, thats what I came for! See there Terry! ;)

I'm looking forward to it, the whole day actually. And you're right,
win or lose it'll be fun to see which one of us makes it to the end
first. I have a feeling it's going to be real close. :-)

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html