VMP caravan from the south

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 20:35:56 EST

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:16:28 -0500, Y2KDakuda@aol.com wrote:
>Ok guys and gals its getting close to the meet. We are leaving DC
>area Sat morning and are going top convoy down to VMP.

Speaking of caravans, will there be anyone heading north on I-85 or
I-95 Saturday morning? I plan on arriving at VMP around 11:00am
Saturday, which means I'll be leaving Wilmington around 6:00am and
heading north on I-40. I have two choices, both of which are about
the same distance. I can take I-95 from Benson to near Petersburg and
come back south I-85 a few miles, or I can stay on I-40 to Raleigh and
pick up I-85 there up to the track. Makes no difference to me,
distance and time is about the same. I'll base my decision on whether
anyone else will be traveling along one of those routes Saturday
morning.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html