RE: VMP caravan from the south

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 01:04:52 EST

Terry, it will be a LOT quicker for you to take 95 straight up... the track
is only a few miles (<10) from the 85/95 conglomeration

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-
-On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:16:28 -0500, Y2KDakuda@aol.com wrote:
->Ok guys and gals its getting close to the meet. We are leaving DC
->area Sat morning and are going top convoy down to VMP.
-
-Speaking of caravans, will there be anyone heading north on I-85 or
-I-95 Saturday morning? I plan on arriving at VMP around 11:00am
-Saturday, which means I'll be leaving Wilmington around 6:00am and
-heading north on I-40. I have two choices, both of which are about
-the same distance. I can take I-95 from Benson to near Petersburg and
-come back south I-85 a few miles, or I can stay on I-40 to Raleigh and
-pick up I-85 there up to the track. Makes no difference to me,
-distance and time is about the same. I'll base my decision on whether
-anyone else will be traveling along one of those routes Saturday
-morning.
-
-Terry Herrin
-99 FR CC RT
-14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
-Wilmington, NC
-Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
-http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html
-