Re: A burning philosophical question finally answered

From: NickOnofrio@cs.com
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 22:29:07 EST

In a message dated 03/13/2001 8:07:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jimrupp@falcon.cc.ukans.edu writes:

<< And now I know....today was the first oil change on the Dakota. >>

I did mine last night. So If I get a rocket launcher I'm taking the guy who
put the filter in the most annoying place on the truck. I was wondering if I
had to lift out the engine to get to it. After much swearing and a trip to
the part store. I got her off. Fun isn't it.

Nick
1997 Dodge Dakota
5.2L V-8, (318)