Re: Truck Stalling Update

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 00:37:41 EST

Hey Kyle

Sorry the truck is still giving you trouble. It's been a while and I haven't been able to pay attention throught the whole thing, but how about the PCM? I don't know what would CLICK and the make the truck power down, but perhaps the PCM is at fault. I suppose you could easily test it by borrowing a PCM from another Dak and seein how if teh problems still persist.

I feel for you man. I hate these jobs that you cant find the solutions to. They're the ones that make you wish for another vehicle (sniff...I miss my 64 Valient)

Good luck
Mike S
93 Dak V6 5 speed 2wd