Re: Anyone on this list? :)

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 01:24:24 EST

I see it happen every 2-3 months at the station I manage. Finally had quick
release hoses installed to keep idiots from ruining the pumps along with the
hoses.

What I love is when they figure out they have the nozzle hanging out of
their tank before they get out of the lot, look around to see if anyone is
watching, and then throw it on the ground and take off. Yep...really love
it.

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com